Saturday, December 20, 2008

TWILIGHT POSTING PICTURES :D (L) EDWARD CULLEN !







Edward Cullen is loved .
Isnt he so handsome?!
oh my gosh , i'm gonna dig out pictures
& put put put put put !
MUAHAHAHAHAASS. :D


OH MY GOSH ! LOOK AT HIS SMILE .
CAN U SMILE LIKE HIM :D
LOOK AT HIS BODY SHAPE <3>

Oh My !
So jealous of Bella (Kristen Stewart) !
She is beautiful . haha
her face shape is very nice , can center parting leh.
You can? i think you'll look weird la :x
but like her so pretty !


Edward Cullen(Robert Pattinson) is a British actor.
I WANNA MARRIED BRITISH !
SOOOOOO, HANDSOME <3 .
:DDDDDDDDD

Muhahahaha . I'm crazy about Twilight.
i love the background,the music, the people,the everything inside.
so dark and comfortable.
i just love it.
I WANNA WATCH SOME MORE ! :D hehehe.


I AM GOING MADDDDDDDDDD.
about him <3>
i want a boyf like him !
MUHAHAHASSSS..


i'm gonna watch twilight everyday ! :D

ok, end of my craziness !
bye




No comments:

Post a Comment