BEFORE I EVEN START BLOGGING.
I WANT TO WISH MY DEAREST
LELEE <3
A VERY
HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY !
Dear Lelee, hope you've enjoyed your birthday without me.
I so wish to celebrate w you. But seems that you've been booked for the day.
But it's okay, there are still other days right? [:
I really miss going out w you.
Seems that you have not adapt your environment yet.
But sooner or later you will [:
like me at simei ite ..
Good luck in your life all the way, Lelee !
I love you .. Stay Beautiful & keep in contact !
from Me !
let's start w blogging .
INTRODUCING
.
.
.
.
.


Russell & Me <3
Haha, i never post me & my Dearest , most handsome darling i have before right? [:
How how?
Handsome right? :P
I love him alot even though , HE IS VERY NOISY .. IRRITATING once in a while.
Oh whatever [: , he's mine forever !
Haha, btw HELLO :P
Didnt post for a very long time , got miss me ?
Oh WHATEVER .
I didnt post as i was ..
.. ..
LAZY !
as usual .
How can you blame me?
I'm Rachel Tan :P
I did use comp this few days wasnt MIA .
I watch Digimon Data Squad .
actually i didnt plan to watch online.
also didnt though of it too.
it's when last saturday i overslept . -.-
too tired , den i wanted to watch online.
it became so interesting !
so i watched all the way.
FYI, i watched only 3 days [:
one day - 10+ episodes , there are 48 episodes .
dont think that cartoons are meaningless .
There is meaning in every cartoon.
Example ; Digimon .
it teaches you to treasure your friendships , family and people around you.
And also never give up and have perseverance in yourself.
Never give up until the end, nothing is impossible unless you try [:
So people !
Never give up & treasure people around you !
Haha, go watch it if you're interested,
not interested it's okay [:
Oh whatever [: !
Seriously, my everyday life from Monday - Friday mostly it's the same.
So didnt bother to blog down.
Wonder what Drama to watch next time?
Any nice introductions?
Taiwan,Japan,Korean ..
Oh whatever la!
Just tell me what show ..
<3
CHAOS [: <3
No comments:
Post a Comment