Thursday, June 18, 2009


Hello people :) long time no see me post pictures already ah? haha. ~BECAUSE I'M BUSY~ !
today went out w Manju Darling , she accompanied me to Tampines to fix my fucked up phone.
Spoilt so many times -.- , 2 times ? I have never had a phone spoiling so many time. I like this Samsung Soul quite alot lor! Went out and meet her at 3pm :) As i woke up at 1.30pm -.- she called me the third time than i wake up :B ..

  • meet her
  • walked to Samsung shop
  • press for number
  • wait until we cannot take it
  • walk around CS
  • until hungry , went roti prata
  • wait for food
  • eat
  • chatted
  • went up
  • FUCKING MISS OUR TURN BY 8 NUMBERS -.-
  • RE-QUEUE !!!!
  • walked around again
  • saw the queue number quite very the NEAR LIAO.
  • Both of us just waited outside
  • chatted until our turn
  • HANDPHONE NO MORE !
  • START OUR SHOPPING :D
  • Went to Isetan ( forget how to spell ) to shop for my shoe & of course darling's boyf's wallet
  • So happy that we bought something :DD
  • walked around again.
  • Spotted MANY MANY MANY THINGS THAT I WANT. ( 1 thing ? )
  • no money , walked away
  • Saw Amanda , our Mamato :D !
  • 8.30pm , manju time to go home
  • dont want so early go home, followed her
  • slacked & play cards at her place
  • Dad called her phone to contact me
  • Arrived .
  • Walked to the location & HOME SWEET HOME . :)
* Been texting Buds sis Bi all the way till the phone is away from me.

SORRY AH, like that type faster :D Easier to read also right? I know ! :)



& most importantly, i want to write this post to my closest friends around me.

Time has changes everything around us. Like relationships, friendships and many things, too much to even type it out. I shall not post any names out in case of anything. You know who you are :)
  • hope YOU will stop smoking
  • hope YOUR FRIEND will stop giving you problems
  • hope YOU dont quarrel w your boyfriend
  • hope YOU study hard, i'll give you all my support :)
  • hope YOU start thinking of your future.
  • hope WE will forever be best ( " names we give each other " ) !

I LOVE YOU ALL :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment