Friday, April 29, 2011

I BLOG THIS 2 TIMES!




I blog this thing a second time. Shit man! Omg. Today was a tiring day for me and Bi. Was suppose to wake up @ 11am but end up calling Bi @ 11.30am. Still, I tell him that i'm slping till 12pm cos i'm still tired. Still slpt until 12.30pm.. Tiring na, cannot blame!



Bi is having an interview today @ Tanjong Pagar NOT Tiong Bahru which i always mixed up with. I think not only me right? :) Prepared till 2.10pm and off we go. Reached around 2.10pm. The new hotel is called Orchid Hotel. Its new. While he is interviewing, as usual.

I camwhoring all around..
( I KNOW YOU ALL ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT MY BLOG THAT MY FACE IS ALL AROUND.. HAHAHAHAHA!!! I DON'T CARE!! I LIKE IT!!! )









After the interview, it was quite successful as it seems. :)) The staff there asked me why don't want come here work with him? HAHA. So we are off the Orchard to meet RuYi,ShiYun and Eric to shop all over town.

ION,FAR EAST,PARAGON,313 SOMERSET lastly BUGIS.

had our dinner at bugis food court. while my leg is sour like lemon. eye as red as my blood. but i still get to take some pics :))




We went off first @ 9.50pm.. HOME SWEET HOME @ 10.45pm..

Bi, Please don't say this kind of jokes anymore. Its not funny :( its scary! What if it really happens :(
Don't leave me alone. Sunday Ok? LOVEYOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment