I've no idea why I can't close my eyes and sleep at a normal hour like maybe 1am? I can now only sleep at 3am. ):
I'm not like that de ley last time. I use to be a ANYWHERE-CAN-SLEEP girl !
Today i woke up @ 2.30pm with a spamming call of Bi and my mother, my phone vibrated until it dropped from the pillow to the bed than i can feel.
They both say the same thing b'cos they are both spamming my phone at the same time
I KNOW YOU'RE TALKING ON THE PHONE, YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW??
YES!!! THEY DON'T KNOW ACTUALLY THEY BOTH ARE SPAMMING MY DAMN PHONE :(
alright, so i got myself prepared and Bi came to my house @ around 4plus. slacked till 6plus by dad coincidencely came back home.
Went to meet Ahdi to find BEARBEAR(L).
Chitty Chatty here and there, :)
AND WHEN I AND MY AHDI WAS BUYING DRINKS , A INCREDIBLE THING HAPPENED!
THIS FREAKING LIZARD LANDED IN BETWEEN ME AND MY AHDI WHILE WE ARE WALKING THROUGH THE SHELTER.
IT GOES LIKE "PIAK" !
From a moment i didnt care about what it is, nbcb! my ahdi shouted.. fuck lizard drop!
It immediately reminded us about this video my Bi showed us. I'm too lazy to post it. Maybe tml k.
Another weird thing , Everywhere we slack, There will always be a cat visit.
We left the place at around 10pm , reached Simei @ 10.30pm and BOUGHT A SINFUL HALF CHICKEN which i'm craving for ):
HOME SWEET HOME @ 11.15pm
P/S : BEARBEAR :) We love you, Cherish everything you have now and everyone cares for you. Some people doesn't know how to show it, but they do really care. You will get well VERY SOON.
No comments:
Post a Comment