Monday, May 16, 2011

INTRODUCING MY HANDSOME BOY!


; whatcha looking at?!


everyday doing the same thing with your love one is a bless. :))



everyday, wake up late.. but my holiday is ending soon. damn sian! no choice, im a singaporean. no money no talk! woke up by my mum again while talking on the phone with Bi. Than went to eat my lunch.. She come home confirm ask me do something de. Unfair -.- Nevermind, u guys wont understand. I watched Alpha And Omega, hehe i like cartoon!! So it end up making me rush and made Bi waited for so long, SORRY :( I got a cut too! T-T

Rushed for the 7.15pm show @ E Hub but than cos of this ;

"When I was buying tickets today at e hub. I met a situation whereby there is a couple buying tickets and taking 15mins of their time! And looks like they are asking for some kind of cheapest price? Wtf?! And made me rush for nothing pcb! Shit them"


than i was in quite a bad mood >< , but actually was my fault! Now thinking back! So ridiculous of me! Double SORRY BI! So we went for the 7.45pm Priest. Hey this show is fucked up man! rated 2/5!

After movie, i met Joshua for a while. To get my present from him! HAHA. Thanks PIGHOE! Even though u suck but thanks for the present :P After walking here and there, end up still going back to Simei Kopitiam to eat -.-

he know im sneakshot-ing him!

after i took the first pic ;

Than he say ; You don't secretly take pic of me ah! I know!
than he do funny things again! MUHAHAHA! SOOOOOO FUNNY!

iloveyou!!!!!

HOMESWEETHOME @ 11pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment