Monday, May 2, 2011



ITS VERY TIRING TO BLOG FOR 3 DAYS STRAIGHT IN 1 DAY. -.-





Okay, I'll try to keep things easy and sweet with pictures all over alright?



Actually we decided to go for prawning but when we're on the train we changed our mind because Bi was addicted to catch BEARBEAR. Hehe. I've no choice. Meet BEARBEAR Konan again. Been meeting him like very recently hor? True:))





Met @ around 6pm. Went straight to Iluma for the Arcade.
ON THE ESCALATOR





Targetted Pink Melody whereby ytd was Red Melody. Spend like 40bucks to let it move a bit. Okay, than we processed up to 7 floor to exchange don't know what? than we came down again. BEARBEAR Konan wants to play What-beat de. Bi took off back to the machine again without me knowing AND CAME BACK WITH PINK MELODY. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! (Y)




accompany him to play his fav soccer.




YOU SEE MY BORING FACE!!!







we went off to eat! Aljisei , Craving for it!



follow up with shopping @ BUGIS STREET. Bi don't like to shop but still he accompany me cos he was gonna buy the HELLO KITTY OVERALL for me. I LOVE MY BI!!! I came out with the idea of buying clothes and pants and HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!! bought 3 pants 1 shirt :)

HOME SWEET HOME @ 10.30pm.. Early home..

No comments:

Post a Comment