lazy to talk about the job, cos im not looking forward to it. After interview, while waiting for my daddy. I took picture with my mom <3
Fetched Bi from MaryMount Mrt.
When to eat BAK KU TEH, my whole body still not feeling well. I never really ate anything cos i feel like puking when i smell those food. Not very nice but my dad likes it :))
Do you feel weird?
This is to like share with you guys, my Boyf have this very cute hobby of putting his fishball into the chilli sauce while eating his noodles.
BUT
I didn't expect BAK KU TEH can also do it ? WTF!
After that, daddy fetched me and Bi to MaryMount Mrt
than we took off to Bugis , Iluma. KOI-ed,
follow by my fav BEAR CATCHING !!!!
played STREET FIGHTER awhile, Im actually quite pro you know?!
i can't believe that we spent 50bucks for leisure :)
follow by Bugis Arcade to play his Car
Went to Bi's hse to rest first, cos both of us seriously are quite restless.
7plus deciding where to go and so we went to look for Esther and didn't know was my niece Grace, first time meeting her.
talk cock for quite a long time and very funny lo. SECRET :)
Esther is laughing like crazy
while
Niece was happily talking and making Esther laugh even more. Almost Roll on the floor?After that we went out separate ways to go home, Bi and I went to Simei Kopitiam to eat.
HomeSweetHome @ 11.05pm


No comments:
Post a Comment