woke up @ 9.30am today to call an interview, UNWILLINGLY of course. I don't want to work, i'm lazy. She asked to type a resume which i never type before so my momo ask me to call the person again to ask. Send the resume and i went back to sleep :)
Woke up @ 2.15pm b'cos my momo called me to wake up or else i can sleep till 4plus? I'm becoming A BETTER LAZYBUM now! Bi called me and was deciding here and there where to go? As we somehow go play everything already that we liked. End up we go Changi Airport again.
Went out @ 5pm due to SOMETHING. (-.-)
I'm craving for spaghetti again, as always. Whenever i say SPAGHETTI , My Bi will "OMG"? So funny!
Went to WARAKU Japanese Restaurant to eat,
MY Fav Spaghetti shop now its so near to me.
We earned a free corn soup ( Super nice ) && NO GST INCLUDED because a staff of theirs didn't hear the orders?! Like cool only lar! Save money !!
After that we went to departure area to slack, I realise both of us have opposite habits.. But still, we are still together. HEHEHE!
Went to COFFEE BEAN to have more food (----.-----)"
BI STOP MAKING ME EAT SO MUCH SINFUL FOOD :((((
After that went back to SIMEI , HOME SWEET HOME @ 10.30pm :)
####
No comments:
Post a Comment