HAPPY CNY & VALENTINE'S DAY
TO EVERYONE ! (:
Ytd woke up at 12pm . Slacked a while , go bath & make up than i went out !
Off to my grandma's house to bainian.
Was very bored so i brought my Russell Boy down for a walk :)
Than some freak ass called me,
& he don't know orange and ju zi ( orange in chinese ) IS-THE-SAME ?
Laugh till i almost can roll on the floor.
Was quite bored at there, nobody at all. Very pathetic.
I've no feel of CNY anymore, do you guys feel the same?
After that, go back to my Ahma house, i like to go Ahma house better.
Im closer to them :)
Actually plan to stay for about 40mins but end up we staying till night.
Talk too much :p
Eat drink watch tv as usual. Getting boring!
BUT I STILL LOVE CNY :)
COS GOT ANGBAO !
p/s : Friends come and goes , at first I do not believe in it . but now i slowly believing in it.
Hope i'm wrong . I'm hurted .


No comments:
Post a Comment