Hi folks :) Haha, learn from roadshow !
As time flies, 2months at Mary Chia for my attachment.
You guys want to know right? :)
But i'm outta there alr, :p
Im so gonna miss my working friends there, ):
When i started, i wish it faster ends but when it is ending i'll start to hope it ends later!
Flicky minded.
I still haven't really buy my CNY clothes , sadded .
I only got a few, i want dresses! Top! Pants! Skirt!
Many many of everything! :)
Bags! Shoes! Heels! Slipper!
Everything i like!
Earring! Paint my nails with WEIRD COLOURS!
I want many many things ):
After tomorrow is either rot at home or got my job @ arkaliao's workplace?
Please get the job, at least i won't get nagged by my momme.
You will know how irritating it can get when your momme scolds you right? __
Okayy, time to nap for tomorrow's office work !
Actually i end ytd de lo but it's ok. Or im gonna rot at home!
Nights ppl. loves.

No comments:
Post a Comment