The only thing i feel like typing now is TIRED! didn't sleep well last night, i closed my eyes @ 5am. woke up @ 11am myself without alarm b'cos the sleep sucks! Bloody hot i think? Accompany Bi to finish his 2nd interview. He starting to work next wed :(
After that, we went to meet my SUNNYBEE :)) at Bugis.
I FINALLY BOUGHT MY FREAKING C&K BAG FOR $66.90 , LOVE!
After that we went to buy KOI, Ice Cream Milk Tea! FA-TAM-BU-LOUS :)) Follow by our dinner.
Took some pics here and there, & with SUNNYBEE.
Went to arcade afterwards to play, wasted 10bucks for nothing. .___." around 7.30pm we went off, SUNNYBEE went to airport to fetch Jamie while we go meet Ahdi but after awhile we are so shag and restless.
look at our faces, damn shag already. I forced him to take pic with me, hehe (Y)
Bi, Thanks for everything you have been doing for me since the day we are together. Many ups and down that are unexpected. But its only getting us closer, <3.
Like today, even though you are damn freaking tired but you still hang on to accompany throughout the whole day. I know you feel like going home but still......... YOU'RE STILL THERE.
iloveyou,BI <3
Like today, even though you are damn freaking tired but you still hang on to accompany throughout the whole day. I know you feel like going home but still......... YOU'RE STILL THERE.
iloveyou,BI <3
HOME SWEET HOME @ 9.30pm, damn freaking early.
No comments:
Post a Comment