Today 8 May 2011. My 3 Monthsary with BI ! I LOVE YOU !
Thanks for tempting me your delicious black pepper crab. You made the call IN FRONT OF ME!
Make me so hungry, i don't care!
TOMORROW!!
Okay na, This is for you. Everything you do for me don't have to perfect because nobody is perfect. You're very good already. I don't like to compare other people with you. I find it damn freaking childish. :)
YOU ARE THE BEST TO ME.
So what we quarrel? Its normal.
Okay na, sms too fast today k. but i still win. i don't care!
ILOVEYOU!~<3
Thanks for tempting me your delicious black pepper crab. You made the call IN FRONT OF ME!
Make me so hungry, i don't care!
TOMORROW!!
Okay na, This is for you. Everything you do for me don't have to perfect because nobody is perfect. You're very good already. I don't like to compare other people with you. I find it damn freaking childish. :)
YOU ARE THE BEST TO ME.
So what we quarrel? Its normal.
Okay na, sms too fast today k. but i still win. i don't care!
ILOVEYOU!~<3
#####
ABOUT TODAY, 7 may 2011 !BLOODY HOT DAY TODAY. But i've aircon to make my life so much better. LOVE YOU AIRCON! I slping here and there like a slimy pig, from massage chair to sofa to my bed~ After that around 6 than i'm willing to bath.
Met Bi @ LJS outside and actually was to Vivo. Due to some changes we went to Tiong Bahru instead. To Grand World City.
Met those who i didn't met b4, HI! After that, blablabla don't want to say anything about it.
Went home with Bi, SUNNYBEE and Xiwen. To Ortram Park almost got down at the wrong place till to talk too much! haha, gossip :))
TOOK THIS PICTURE WHILE ON THE TRAIN ( XIWEN )
HE TOOK THIS AS REVENGE ( BI, ME , SUNNYBEE )
Bi and SunnyBee came to my house to slack for the rest of the night. Bi went off first after that Sunnybee. Great Night!

No comments:
Post a Comment